Dear Friends of the Charlotte Latin Mass Community,
Laudetur Iesus Christi! Below are a few updates that are pertinent to coming days:
- Liturgy & Lager Men’s Group: Please join us tomorrow (Jan 20th) after the 6pm Latin Mass at St. Ann Catholic Church. A group of men from the parish are going out for a pint at Sir Edmond Halleys Pub [http://www.siredspub.com/]. No formal agenda … just a pint with fellow Catholic men. We should start arriving at the pub around 7:00 PM … all priests and seminarians drink for free!!!
- Epiphany Water Reminder: Reminder that there is still a bunch of Epiphany Water remaining in the narthex at St. Ann. Now that everyone has had ample chance to get a fair share, please feel free to come in with larger containers and finish it off … as supplies last.
- First Friday Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: Reminder that starting on Friday February 5th, St. Ann will be starting a First Friday Mass at 7:00am (I think). Please keep an eye on the bulletin for confirmation on that time.
- Article: Why Families Need the Traditional Parish: Please forgive the self-promoting act of sharing an article that I wrote. This was published this morning on the Liturgy Guy website that is run by our very own Brian Williams. I wanted to share the content as it is relevant to any Latin Mass community: The article is attached here: http://liturgyguy.com/2016/01/19/why-families-need-traditional-parishes/
- March for Life Severe Weather Alert: According to meteorologists, there is a big snow storm that is headed for Washington DCthis coming Friday that will land right on top of the March for Life. Everyone who is not going to the March for Life this year in Washington DC … I implore you to fast in some extra way this Friday for the marchers who will be suffering extra for the unborn.
Thank you for your continued prayers for our priests and our Community.