On November 6, 2021, the Charlotte Latin Mass Community hosted Dr. Peter Kwasniewski, noted author, scholar, and composer, on the topic of: “Given a Choice, Why Should I Consistently Attend the Traditional Latin Mass?“
The event was held at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church.
- Full Text of Dr. Kwasniewski’s Charlotte Lecture: https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2021/11/given-choice-why-should-i-consistently.html
Resources mentioned in the presentation:
- The Liturgical Year Calendar – Sophia Institute Press: https://www.sophiainstitute.com/products/item/the-liturgical-year-calendar
- Reclaiming Our Roman Catholic Birthright: The Genius and Timeliness of the Traditional Latin Mass: https://www.tumblarhouse.com/products/reclaiming-our-roman-catholic-birthright
- Must Catholics Obey Francis: Discerning True and False Obedience in the Era of Traditionis Custodes: https://remnant-tv.com/video/must-catholics-obey-francis-discerning-true-and-false-obedience-in-the-era-of-traditionis-custodes-
- Praying the Divine Office of the Traditional Latin Mass: https://divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl# (online version of the Divine Office)