Laudetur Iesus Christus! Tonight begins St. Thomas Aquinas’ Lenten mission with Fr. Joseph Portzer, FSSP, a Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP) priest.
Lenten Mission: Monday February 28 – March 1 (Plus Sunday and Thursday Sermons)
The mission schedule is below and will feature a talk at 7pm each night as well as Confessions prior at 6pm.
Monday February 27 – 6pm Confessions, 7pm Mission talk
- Monday February 27 – 6pm Confessions, 7pm Mission talk
- Tuesday February 28 – 6pm Confessions, 7pm Mission talk
- Wednesday March 1 – 6pm Confessions,7pm Mission talk
- NOTE: A plenary indulgence is typically available for those who attend all three talks (Monday – Wednesday)
Post-Mission Latin Mass
- Thursday March 2 – 7pm Latin Mass (offered by Fr. Portzer with sermon) (6pm Confessions)
Why attend the Mission?
While the talks will be for all the faithful, Latin Mass attendees will especially benefit from attending as the FSSP’s charism is to minister to the Latin Mass faithful. Therefore the CLMC is encouraging Latin Mass faithful to try and attend this Sunday’s 11:30am Latin Mass at St. Thomas Aquinas (where Father will offer and preach the Mass) and the mission talks each night.
In a time of uncertainty this is a beautiful spiritual gift and great grace for all our families and we encourage families to take advantage of this Lenten opportunity.
Why attend a Parish Mission? Listen to this sermon and find out why.
For those new to the Latin Mass, the Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP) is a congregation of priests who offer the Latin Mass exclusively and staff chapels and parishes throughout North America and the world. Two members of our community and St. Ann parish are enrolled in the FSSP seminary in Nebraska. We are grateful St. Thomas Aquinas parish for offering this timely mission.