Laudetur Iesus Christus! We just wanted to send out updates on two exciting events for Lent. Please mark your calendars:
St. Ann Lenten Parish Mission: March 5-7, 7pm talk, Confession afterwards (except Wednesday). Flyer attached – please join us!
- Topic: “Why be Catholic – 5 Wounds of Christ”,
- Presented by Fr. Joseph Tuscan, OFM.
- Father offers the Mass both rites
- Wednesday Mass at 6pm (Presumably Latin)
Feast of St. Gregory the Great: Sunday March 12 after 12:30pm Mass at St. Ann’s. This is the patronal feast day for the Charlotte Latin Mass Community, and for the schola/Cantate Domino Latin Choir. Please join us for a modest musical themed celebration:
- Veneration of the Relics of St. Gregory the Great after Mass
- Musical themed treats including 65 musical cookies featuring Gregorian chant designs
- Cantate Domino Latin Choir will sing beautiful chants in honor of St. Gregory
We will also begin a novena to St. Gregory next week. Details to follow.